Whisky Ambassador Course
This course is the UK’s only accredited training course about Whisky. It is a fun and interactive training programme designed specifically for the Licensed Trade, giving staff the knowledge, skills and confidence to talk to customers about Scotland’s national drink. This leads to better customer experience and increases sales.
The candidate will:
• understand why Whisky is unique, and the production areas in Scotland.
• be able to provide appropriate service for Whiskies.
• gain knowledge and skills to confidently recommend, sell and up-sell Whiskies.
Who Should Attend
• Professionals, Service, Executive staffs from the F&B and wines & spirits industries
• Professionals, Service, Executive staffs from retail industry offering wines & spirits
• Professionals or Individuals with keen interest in whiskies
• Individuals seeking a career in the F&B, wines & spirits and retail industries
Interested in being a Whisky Ambassador? Contact us at 8733 5337 for more details.
7 hour (1 day), 45 minutes examination, same day
• Whisky by Numbers
• The Basics – History, Geography, Production
• Glassware, Presentation and Sales
• Nosing and Tasting
• Drink Less. Drink Better
• Mixers and Cocktails
• Other World Whiskies
• 30 multiple-choice questions
• Blind tasting of 4 Whiskies
Candidate must achieve a minimum of 21 questions and 2 whiskies correct in 45
A certificate suitable for framing and a lapel pin from The Whisky Ambassador will be
awarded upon successful completion of the course.
$680.00 nett per person (inclusive of registration, study materials, classroom facilitation,
samples for tasting and one sitting for the examination)
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above with SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) may utilise their
credit for payment of course fees.
20th Feb 2021, Saturday (Same Day Exam)
Please contact +65 9843 4379 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.